Note: A topic with no bullets following indicates that there is nothing of this type available or that if it does exist no information is available. Email the Guide. if you have any related information. Check nearby locations for the services you seek.
Updated: 3 April 2017
Explorer Chart: AN-1; AN-1A
Area Information / Tourism
- Bahamas Area Websites. Sites that can be searched for tourist and business information throughout the Bahamas.
Bank & ATM
Boat Rental / Charter
BTC / Batelco Office
Cell Phone Service
Customs & Immigration
- Lyford Cay Club; 242-362-7499. Texaco diesel and gas.
Government / Administrator
Groceries & Produce
- City Market; 242-362-4283. Located at the Lyford Cay Shopping Center within walking distance of marina.
- Lyford Cay Club.
- Lyford Cay Club.
Internet & WiFi
- WiFi available; contact Harbourmaster.
- Lyford Cay Club; coin operated laundromat.
- Lyford Cay Club; 242-362-7499 / 4131; firstname.lastname@example.org A private club that offers transient slips for up to 4 days and associated support facilities. 74 slips; restaurant; WiFi. Shopping center nearby.
Marine Services & Repairs
Medical / Clinic / Pharmacy
Packages & Shipping
- DHL service at the marina.
- Lightspeed Shipping; 242-323-7767; 242-810-5976; email@example.com. Contact: Nathalia Gibbs. A new operation serving Nassau, Eleuthera, and Long Island. Items sent to their shipping point in Pompano Beach FL will be transported by air to the local airport on the island. They will provide package tracking information and handle Customs. They will also provide personal shopping services from vendors in the Pompano Beach area. Use their website to set up an account to ship your package.
Post Office / Mail
Restaurant & Bar
- Marina patrons have guest privileges at Yacht Club Restaurant.
- Lyford Cay Shopping Center, within walking distance of marina.
Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
Things to See & Do
- RO water at marina.
- Marine Weather Center; Daily SSB, webcast, & email forecasts by Chris Parker. Note: Best reception in this area is usually on 4045 KHz USB Simplex at 0630 AST.
- Bahamas Met Office website provides weather forecast for local areas throughout the Bahamas.
Topics: 13 Jan 12