See Bimini / Cat Cay Map with facilities and attractions.
Cat Cay is a small private cay S of Bimini. It is the home of the Cat Cay Club, a large, full-service marina.
Note: A topic with no bullets following indicates that there is nothing of this type available or that if it does exist no information is available. Email the Guide. if you have any related information. Check nearby locations for the services you seek.
Explorer Chart: BIM-2
- There is an 1100' airstrip and heliport.
- Caution: Do not anchor off the airstrip.
- Bahamas Area Websites. Sites that can be searched for tourist and business information throughout the Bahamas.
Bank & ATM
Boat Rental / Charter
BTC / Batelco Office
Cell Phone Service
Customs & Immigration
- 242-347-5011. A customs officer is on site. Note: SV Calyx in Jan 10 reported that there was no immigration officers so they received a cruising permit for 30 days only. There is reported to be a $50 landing fee which is offset if the vessel spends the night at the marina.
Golf Cart / Scooter Rental
Government / Administrator
Groceries & Produce
Hardware & Lumber
Internet & WiFi
Marina & Dockage
- Cat Cay Club; 242-347-3565; info@catcayyachtclub. 108 Slips.
Marine Services & Repairs
Medical / Clinic / Pharmacy
- There is a private clinic with a doctor on call for emergencies.
Packages & Shipping
- G&G Shipping
- Bimini Shipping
Restaurant & Bar
- Cat Cay Club; Nautical Restaurant, Dockside Pub.
Snorkeling & Scuba Diving
Things to See & Do
- Cat Cay Club provides trash bins for marina guests.
- Cat Cay Club has RO water.
- Marine Weather Center; Daily SSB, webcast, & email forecasts by Chris Parker. Note: Best reception in this area is usually on 4045 KHz USB Simplex at 0630 AST.
- Bahamas Met Office website provides weather forecast for local areas throughout the Bahamas.
Updated: 14 Jan 12
Topics: 13 Jan 12